Nyan cat Nyan cat

Makes me want to punch myself.

Because, god dammit, its frustrating. I make it about 20 in-game feet, and two shittly handled(on my behalf) curving rainbows before i die from the one-two punch of the damn bones. Fuck my life, and I now hate newgrounds.
you get a 7, do to the fact that my piece of shit computer can run it smoother than molasses, and pretty decent animation, despite the rocky controls, its still very fluid. 7/10, 4/5

Hentai Sim Brothel Hentai Sim Brothel

Hmm.

I liked it, I really did. The whole management concept was a good idea. But why in the fuck do my girls get sick ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME? That shit made the game WAY harder than it was supposed to be. I couldnt get past day 60 without being in deby! I only had 3 damn girls! I was on EASY for piss sake. FIX THAT! Like I said, I fucking love this game, beyond the whole hentai thing, and u got a 9/10, but just fix the difficulty and sickness thing.

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

Sequel? When!!?!?

Loved it, made my guitar, which wasnt hard, since it was there when I opened up the game :) When's the sequel? It's January 2010 on you said by June 2008.
The song is Facefisted by Dethklok
WHEN???

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Blown away

I am. You have no clue how mcuh I love this game! I've been waiting for a game like this for years, and here it is, my flash wet dream.

As far as the game goes, it's so much fun, just a little lag, but that's all cool. Loved the obstacles, though some were a pain in the ass. Great game!
10/10 5/5 FAVORITED

Cannon Coinage Cannon Coinage

Pretty Good.

That was actually ok. Thought it was gonna be dumb as hell, but then agan, almost all of Joey's games are good, so...

Uhh, the graphics were questionable, and the sensitevity on the cannon movemaen was up too high, I slidin all around. I had only one real problem. Why have the ability to get gold or money, if you cant buy anything? That perplexes me. If you can't buy anything, WHY GIVE US MONEY? Why not stars? And I know I'm gonna get dogged for asking why have stars, when they are in the game. Well, then change the existing stars into something else, anything else.

All in all, it was a good game, just change the gold thing, and work on the graphics a little bit more, and I'm SURE this is gonna be a pretty popular game.

Hex Empire Hex Empire

Amazed, stunned, in shock, and Entertained as hell

This IS the best Stratagey Game, ever devised. Simple as that. This game has officially set the standared for every single other stratagey games, I will EVER play.

Lots of fun. Came into this game thinkin, "This is gonna be shit." I finally won a game(after 5, cause my dumbass had it on hard), and as I'm writing this review, I'm still very amazed. This is an awesome game. It's challenging, and makes you flex you strategy muscle. I had loads of fun, and so should anybody who plays this. I AM expexcting a sequel.

Good luck to all future projects.
-Drew 5/5 10/10

P.S. Loved the random city placement ex: Seoul Korea, above New York City, and Miami South of Rio.

51st Combat Simulator 51st Combat Simulator

Good, but...

It really needs some work. The AI was fun to watch duke it out. Better art would have been a good idea. I think f there was a real map, some more unit types, and missions, I really think this could see frontpage.

Tiinusen responds:

Just to inform you. this is an old project. from this winter that were. but right now i am working on Company of Heroes Flash. so this project will be resigned to an other programmer.

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Great!

This is an AWESOME game! I played it first on xgenstudios.com, where i got the full version. This would have gotten a 10, but I wanted to play some of the original levels, such as The Hill, and the Graveyard. Still a great game! Can't wait for the next one. Good luck in the future.