Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

Awesome flash. I see krinkels at the end, and I cant help but think he helped/contributed in some way.
either way, this was sick, and since Hank has been a "zombie" Deimos has been my favorite character

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Good.

But it doesnt hold up to the one before, "Real Legend 3". Though beautifully animated and amazingly detailed, it didnt hold up for some reason like 3 did. I still loved it, just like the first three, but it was a little short, and didnt have that pack that i was expecting. Either way, fuckin awesome, 5/5 9/10 Favorited

Press Start: Mirror Match Press Start: Mirror Match

OMG Storyline!!!

I love the bad guys, they're so ridiculous!
I also enjoy that there is finally a storyline.
Good job 10/10 5/5 favorited
Good luck with season 3 and the new DVD!

Press Start: Strategy Press Start: Strategy

Lin-Ku lol

I love Lin-Ku, "I didn't do it" and "Wait, kill who? I'll do it!" Genius. Sorta reminds me of me... don't know if thats good or bad(probably the latter)

10/10 5/5 favorited.

Press Start: Side Quest Press Start: Side Quest

Lin-Ku

My favorite character, dominates the weak, once again.
Uhh, animation was good, plotline(if there was one), and the concept, all really good
8/10 4/5 Favorited.

Good job, and keep em coming.

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Epic.

Simpley amazing.

It's like a virus, it just spreads everywhere. At my school, the NJROTC Drill Team(or at least the guys) know this song. If you walk into Pine forest High School, on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday, from 1500 to 1700(or 3:00 til 5:00 for civilians) you'll hear this song at least once.

Great job, you should put on the Audio Portal as a loop. 10/10 5/5 Favorited

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

I love this flash!

This was so great, I loved just about everything that had to do with it.
Great concept, real fluid animation, and in sync frames!
Great Job, 10/10 5/5 Favorited
Good luck to all future projects.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Wow!

Great job, I loved every second of it. I especially loved the use of Metallica's "One" intro in the beginning. Something only a hardcore fan could note.
I feel you pain Steve, I just want to piss without gettin shot in the dick also.
5/5 10/10 favorited

''SF VS MK'' ''SF VS MK''

So glad it wasn't a MK SF Fighting.

Those get boring and redundant after a while.
Good job, would be cooler if Scorpion and Ryu argued but, the end was worth watching Raden zap the hell out of Guille.
Good job, needs polishing but it's good.
4/5 9/10

Shadowii2 responds:

Heh, but you gotta admit that Ryu and Scorpion couldn't have referenced themselves within the movies as well as how Guile (Van Damme doing his role) and Raiden (Lambert doing his role) did.

Anyway, thanks.

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

uhhh, holy shit!

Wow dude, great job. You should definetley put the end result on the Art Portal!
Loved the little on, great job. It reminds me of the plants from the novel, The Day of Triffids. Great job, you should do a Badass koopa! Then that'd be my picture.
5/5 10/10